Friday, June 17, 2011

Made the Servitor.

As the title says, Heida no Akyuu has been made. I decided to for-go the doll idea and bound her into my pillow. Her roles/responsibilities are:

Maintenance of the /jp/ sleep realm
Being the Guide to the /jp/ realm
Moderation in the form of kicking out troublemakers (Has to be severe douchebaggery though. IE burning down the Forest of Magic)
Watching over the dreaming /jp/ers and keeping nightmares out

It's weird, I started giving her energy last night to give her more power and to make her grow so that the dream realm can be stable enough to support everyone. During the ordeal, my heart kept speeding up and slowing down, and the temperature in the room dropped quite a bit. I was shown the gate to Gensokyo (The gate itself is more of a way into the realm.) Last night I set up a Scrabble Table and played a few games with Akyuu nnext to the gate.

For right now, there will only be Gensokyo. If you want a house in Gensokyo, or to even be a little fairy maid in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, all you have to do is dream that you are.

The only real downside is the need to be able to Lucid Dream to fully experience it. Later in the day I will post a guide on how to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment