Saturday, June 18, 2011

Update.

Not much has changed from last night. I appreciate the comments so far, and have thought about them. In terms of longevity it will be up as much as possible for those who wish to use it. As for terrain and even the world itself in terms of creation I am tempted to say to hell with it and let the world be made as it goes. I am aware that it will not be a full "Gensokyo" or even a distinct world anymore. My reasoning is that will allow for more of the dreamer's own desires to be met without being restricted to a certain amount of space. Also non Touhou fans would still be able to spend time with their waifus. Maybe have Akyuu wipe the dream world every 8 hours or so but have the inhabitant's memories stay the same? I'll ask laster tonight if that is feasible.


For right now I do not know if it works while I am awake, only I have accessed it so far. If it isn't working during the day (or at all during the first test) I will try to fix it or study more.

This is a theory from /x/ so we just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment